The Embassy of Ireland in South Africa in partnership with Canon Collins Trust invites applications for scholarships for postgraduate study in Irelandcommencing in September 2020.
In 2020 fellwoships will be offered for postgraduate study in:
- be a resident national of South Africa
- Have a minimum of two years relevant work experience (this can include internships and volunteering)
- Hold an honours’ level academic quealification with a minimum grade point average of 75% (First class honour, or second class honour, Grade
- be seeking funding for a full-time postgraduate programme in one of the above listed subject areas
- be able to take up fellowship in the academic year 2020/2021
- Must not have applied for Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme on more than one previous occasion.
Please note applicants already in possession of a Master’s degree are not eligible
The Kader Asmal Fellowships will cover:
- university application fees
- tuition fees
- examination and other fees
- economy travel to and from your country of residence to Ireland;
- settling in allowance, book allowance and study allowance
- a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expense for you only and
- the costs of an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application
How to apply
You can access the online application form through the link below.
For More Information