Scholarships are currently available for short courses at The Hague Academy. Nuffic is a Dutch non-profit organization that offers scholarships for courses in the Netherlands. These scholarships are to develop and strengthen the skills and professionals to enable their organizations and their communities to succeed in a world in constant evolution. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs finances the Nuffic Scholarship Program.
The Hague Academy (OKP, MSP and Study) covers tuition fees, round trip flights, insurance and accommodation, plus a small daily allowance. Follow the links below to find out more about available programs, deadlines and application procedures.
Deadline 8th October 2019 (Registration opens 1st August 2019)
- Migration and Local Authorities (24 February – 6 March 2020)
- Inclusive Service Delivery and the SDGs (9 -20 March 2020)
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance (23 March – 3 April 2020)
- Climate Adaptation and Local Resilience (1 – 12 June 2020)
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption (15 – 26 June 2020)
Deadline 7th March 2020 (Registration opens 15thOctober 2019)
- Multilevel Water Governance (7 – 18 September 2020)
- Local Economic Development (21 September – 2 October 2020)
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security (26 October – 6 November 2020)
- Gender Responsive Governance (16 – 27 November 2020)
Deadline 4th July 2020 (Registration opens 14thMarch 2020)
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance 2021 (Feb 2021)
For More Information: