In case you’re a committed undergrad or praises understudy concentrating towards a degree in IT and need money related help, the Investec IT Scholarship Program is for you. You’ll get the opportunity to participate in the IT Explore hackathon and the IT Careers Fair.
You can apply for an IT Scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a student in your 2nd to final year, studying towards a Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science, a Business Computing or Computer Engineering, a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems or a Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems degree.
- You have achieved a 70% average for your final (year-end) result.
- You are ambitious, creative and academically talented
- You are a South African citizen
Our selection of candidates is based on merit and not financial need because we believe in those who are driven to consistently better themselves in the work place.
How to Apply
Applications for the 2020 academic year are open from 1 – 30 September 2019.
Due to the volume of applications, we kindly request that you do not submit your documents outside of the application period.
When applications open, please complete the application form and upload the following documents:
- Your CV
- Your matric certificate
- Your university academic transcripts (all courses completed to date)
- A clear copy of your ID
- A recent photograph of yourself
Please ensure you submit all of the above. If you are unable to do so, your application will not be considered.
For More Information: