The Johnson & Johnson Scholars Award Program aims to fuel development of female STEM2D leaders and feed the STEM2D talent pipeline by awarding and sponsoring women at critical points in their careers, in each of the STEM2D disciplines: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing and Design.
The honors will support one lady for each STEM2D discipline who has finished her propelled degree, who is filling in as an associate educator (or worldwide proportional workforce position) and who isn’t yet tenured at a licensed college, organization or configuration school. The objective is to fuel the exploration enthusiasm of the granted ladies and motivate vocation ways in their particular STEM2D fields. Johnson and Johnson is hoping to distinguish worldwide ladies driving in both their examination fields and driving as guides, to be a dream for young ladies and other ladies in STEM2D.
You must be a woman working in the field(s) of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Manufacturing and Design (STEM2D).
You must be an assistant female professor or global equivalent faculty position at the time of application at an accredited academic university, institution or design school.
The female scholar should have a minimum degree for the appropriate field:
- Science; M.D., Ph.D.
- Technology; Ph.D.
- Engineering; Ph.D.
- Math; M.S., Ph.D.
- Manufacturing; Ph.D.
- Design; M.A., M.S., MDes, MArch, MFA, MLA, Ph.D
In addition to general contact details and demographics, the scholar applicant is responsible for the provision of documents into the application system, including non-confidential letters of recommendation.
- Submit a university or school department head letter of recommendation (Note: each university / institution can support one applicant per STEM2D discipline; six applicants in total).
- Write 1,000 words detailing your proposed area of research. One additional page can be added for images, or references.
- Submit your resume (three pages, font size 11), including a list of publications, presentations, abstracts, current financial support already obtained, other folio work and two references.
- Submit a brief outline of your budget for proposed research. (Note: a template is provided if needed.)
For More Information: